Facebook Badge

03 July 2006

Introducing the Secaucast!

You asked for it. You waited impatiently. And now I unveil in all its vulgar glory, my new podcast -- the Secaucast!

I describe it as OddPod observations, not from New Jersey, starring myself (DJ name: ScottyJ) and a new guest co-host each week. The first episode features Dan on Draft, a future podcaster himself, soon to be known as Dan on Tap.

The show's definitely explicit and I hope you enjoy it!

Check it out:
Secaucast.com
Subscribe!
MySpace

4 comments:

  1. Cool! Will watch it when we get back from Italy...

    Dug

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant, listen, and I did, and it was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking it out! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'd love to have you guest sometime.

    We'll have to work out my visit to RI sometime in September.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, come on up and hang. Interview me here! LOL. Never been interviewed before. I'll go on and on.

    ReplyDelete