Continue Shopping, Part n in An Infinite Series: A third of Himalayan ice cap doomed, finds report

The latest from the latte-sippers who are into, like, "science," and shit is right here.

If you want to read the entire hoax, check this out.

Pfft. Losers. Once the Dear Leader makes America great again, we won't have to worry about pesky hoaxes based on, like, physics, and shit. We'll be truly strong and free--or at least that's what my shriveled, undersized penis that Hillary attacked viciously via globalist-supplied black helicopters full of well-hung unwhite rapists promises me from beneath my bloated beer gut.

Trump talks to him directly via Twitter: "It's OK, I understand you," says Trump. "For too long, you've been prevented from compensating for your failings by having to accept human equality with white men. Sad! Soon, just before you and your family melt into the liquifying asphalt, you'll be able to pretend you're superior, at least for one little flash before the shockwave peels off your skin. How buff you'll be then!"

Punchline: "It's what I live for, mein Führer!" [Four-inch penis rises; head stabs underside of gut; paradise is regained just before the end of everything.] "I regret noth---!"

Fin.

("But, Doug, this is about global warming, not nukes! So your rant makes no sense, nothing is wrong, everything is fine as long as some corporate Democrat wins in 2020; Bernie delenda est."

Uh, yes, sure, but resource depletion will lead to war, as it always has and always will, so...

"You're crazy, Doug! Everything will be fine--la-la-la, la-la-la. Oh, did you hear about Liam Neeson? Wasn't the Super Bowl, like, so totally boring?")

Actually, it's not so fin--here's the sane, liberal, Democratic, Resistance-leading New York Times making a little mess in its pants over how sexy the new shale-oil market is in the US.

We're great again! Try to find any mention of global warming in this article.

What can you say about a world in which a NYT article can wax poetic about shale-oil extraction in the US without mentioning global warming once, and ending with: 

“We are not here through one boom and bust,” said Amir Gerges, Shell’s Permian general manager. “We are here developing a generational resource.” 

Yeah, a generational resource in exactly the same way that a developing cancer in a fifty-something is “an investment in one’s retirement.

These are the sane Adults in the Room whereas AOC and Bernie are “fools.” I see.

Dude, I shouldn’t say it, but this is one reason Donna and I didn’t have kids. I’m sure you get it, and no need to rub it in—you and all others have my deepest sympathy, and it’s hardly “better” to deny oneself children because the species is fucked, nor is it “solved” by simply not reproducing, oneself—but this whole sucker is going down, as W once said in a different context.

A species that can’t drive on the right and pass on the left will not be able to finally learn not to shit where it eats.  My main worry is whether the coming collapse will hit before I and Donna are gone.

I know: Doug’s crazy. I sure hope that’s what it is; I pray, atheistically, that that’s the case. I fear it isn’t—or rather that it isn’t relevant.