A Lesson in Horseshit: The Guardian's Claim that Manafort and Assange Met

Maybe they did, but you can't conclude--either as an author or a reader of the piece--that that's what happened. It's worth trawling through the original and then two excellent critiques to see how this bullshit is produced--especially if you hate Assange, Wikileaks, etc.

Yes, I know, those who would do such a thing already get it; those who want to believe whatever they want won't bother. Just humor me here:


It's nice to know that the liberal Guardian (sic) is happy to publish garbage of the level of its smearing of Jeremy Corbyn, the well-known anti-Semite according to the Guardian, when facing other deplorables.

Yes, pointing this out means that I:
  1. support Trump, Manafort, Putin, and the immediate slaughtering of all puppies; 
  2. love antisemites;
  3. am antisemitic myself;
  4. hate the left, liberals, progressives, and decent media;
  5. am in favor of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment--why else not bash Assange or check facts, right?;
  6. believe all news I don't like is fake unlike the Guardian which is trustworthy;
  7. anything else bad with which I might be smeared.