Politico Calls Sanders, Essentially, a Rich, Cheap Kike. That's the "Resistance."

Here's Haaretz on the dust-up.

Lesson: If they have to choose between accommodating to fascism and paying some motherfucking taxes to fund a Green New Deal that will maybe save their children's chance at a semi-decent life, most of your liberal latte-sippers will choose fascism.

Oh, they'll lie through their teeth to themselves, but class interests dominate all other considerations, even when the oncoming disasters will finally bring us a classless society, or at least far less inequality, in the worst possible way.

Sanders has no intention of dismantling capitalism. More's the pity, frankly, but what he wants is sane investment, an adjustment toward sanity and survival in the budget.

That's is fucking it.

And 95% of the people I know in my cohort who were for Sanders in 2016 have bailed. Well, Daddy NYT and Mommy Politico told thems Bernie no nices anymore! Big meany! He hurted the poor wittle weak female Hiwawy--and that was just like when I had that bad date!

So, once I put on my favorite PJs, grab my Obama blankie, and make sure my investments in oil, war, and all the rest are still high-yield, despite the fact that I make my money writing Green children's books, I'll sit down and just cry about how hard it was for Biden to lose his son.

That'll stop global warming.

But, sure, nice one, Politico. Bernie's a cheap, wealthy kike.

Well, I'm sure some of the people who worked on this article are good people. There are good people on both sides, after all.

"Never stop resisting Trump!" Love, Politico