FAIR: Zero Percent of Elite Commentators Oppose Regime Change in Venezuela

Why bother to have official, top-down, Soviet- or Nazi-style press control when you can have far better: voluntary poodledom, across the board, with not one fucking contrary opinion allowed in? That's the best propaganda of all.

But I thought that the #Resistance™ was ready to stand up to Trump, regime change, and other associated evils?

I guess those elites know better than us morons, as per usual. I'm sure they have nothing but the spread of Jeffersonian democracy uppermost in their minds--I mean, c'mon, I don't need to reveal the basic history of US-Latin American history, lo, these past two centuries to such massively educated people as the latte-sippers, right?

And so on; read

This was written by a fucking college-kid/intern. Nicely done...but no self-respecting, self-glorifying, self-aggrandizing latte-sipper need ever learn anything from anyone other than Fareed Zakaria.

"He make smart-smart on TV, Doug! Why you no see his smart-smart. Almost like Mayor Pete Smartismart who is almost as smart as Hillary who is almost as smart as Obama who is almost as smart as me! I make big smart-smarts because kale!"

PS: Beware of calls to "unite the country," as what's usually meant is, "unite us scumbag pols in DC around some other fucking horrible move, at home or abroad."