Glenn Greenwald Debates Cenk On Mueller Investigation



See, this is why I did TYT and Cenk: he had the integrity to invite GG on and have a perfectly reasonable, animated discussion back and forth. I actually think GG is more in the right here than Cenk--but I couldn't care less about that for the point I'm making here. TYT, while it happily admits its progressive slant, is not about a party line; they want to have real debates, and if and when any TYTer is wrong--or at least Cenk and Ana, who are who I really watch a lot--they own it. Period.
Cenk understands that true integrity leads to real, warranted trust. That's a fuckload more important than "building a brand" or "protecting your ego." Note that he's publicly self-critical about adding to the scream-machine. Kudos. So do I in my own small way, when I do. We're all guilty to some extent.

Read the comments on the YouTube page. Yeah, the worshipers of either party to this debate mostly missed how their avatars were comporting themselves, intellectually and interpersonally. That's funny...and sad. And, yes, we all visit that town sooner or later. Some live there.