Economist Jeffrey Sachs: U.S. Sanctions Have Devastated Venezuela & Killed Over 40,000 Since 2017

Come on, latte-sipping Resistance Fighters! Repeat after me: "Jeffrey Sachs is clearly a Putin asset and agent, so I don't have to listen to this, or frankly to anything I don't want to hear. If you disagree, you're clearly a Putin asset and agent."

But let's take it easy on the latte-sippers: FAIR reported that anti-coup perspective showed up a grand total of zero (0) percent (%) of the time (time) in mainstream media, print and video alike.

I mean, how can these poor latte-sippers move forward if the NYT, WaPo, NPR, PBS NewsHour, MSNBC, and CNN blow off any contrary opinion?

And these latte-sippers can't possibly be expected to use some of their grey matter to, like, you know, maybe fucking question how it can possibly be that a free press can line up 100% for regime change. After Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Cambodia, Chile, Argentina, Italy...and on and on and on.

It's almost like MSM are stenographers of American Empire, even if some Nazi is at the helm. That's why Fareed Zakaria made a little mess in his pants when Trump, otherwise The Focus of Evil in the Modern World, threw a big, thick, turgid bomb at the brown evildoers, and finally rose to presidential caliber.

You simply have to understand that there's nothing these ink-stained academics pine for more than the displaced sexual prowess of encouraging those with real power to make big boom-booms according to their own pet theories and internal needs. And the women just ape the men on this; see Samantha Power for more.

I mean, great -- every possible military action and all this insane "geopolitics" crap is a nice stimulus package for an otherwise nearly useless group of academics. There's a ton of money to be made, shilling for the M-I complex. Their kids have to go to top private schools, cost of living in DC and/or NYC is a bitch...and there's the bribes for the top universities to be considered, too. I mean, be fair.

But I'm not sure why actual adults go along with the charade.

"Doug, the reason MSM didn't allow another opinion is because no other is possible, unless you're a fucking retarded member of the professional left who wants everyone to hug, fool. There is no other possible explanation. You just want Sanders to bring Venezuelan totalitarianism to the US!"

And so on. You can't fix cultishness -- or rather the shabbily camouflaged reality that is hero-worship: it's self-worship, as in:

"Zakaria make smart-smart on TV, Doug! Why you no see his smart-smart. You must be, like, dumb -- or a blind ideologue! Zakaria makes me feel smart, just like Mayor Pete Smartismart who is almost as smart as Hillary who is almost as smart as Obama who is almost as smart as me! I make big smart-smarts because mommy's zip code, my private tutors, my overpriced private college at which I took political science and skated through, and because I run marathons and eat kale! You must be some dumb, ignorant, stupid, unkind, immoral, racist, hater of brown skinned people; just like you hate women because Hillary! Typical Bernie Bro! Where's my Obama t-shirt; I need to rub it on my face a la Gene Wilder in The Producers till the thought that I might not know everything goes bye byes. This is why I need a safe space, you hideously mean chunk of hideous meanness. [Cries.]"

And so on. No, I have no mercy; neither should you. This shit has to stop -- it's killing not only unimportant excess brown people in Evil Venezuela but also the entire human experiment.

"It's like I told you -- it's PURE HATE!" -- Latte L. S. Sipper III, BA, MA, PhD, JD, LL Bean, and iMac Owner.