The Military-Industrial Complex Launches a "Feminist" PR Campaign

Satire is not only dead, the gravesite has been forgotten.

I know: I’m a misogynist, Bernie-Bro, woman-hating antifeminist because I’m appalled by this PR campaign. I should say, “I’m with her!” I mean, how dare I hold women to the same standard as men, and sorta like not want to encourage people to go into the death machine business? Surely, all that sugar and spice will make the bombs so much prettier, no? Who cares if something more representatively feminine is slouching toward Bethlehem waiting to be born? As long as it can code!

TP Gore, Gore Vidal’s grandfather: “If there were any race other than the human race, I’d go join it.”

I asked Grendel the Cat if I could join up with the cats. He said, no way. Can't blame him.