Democracy Now on the Second Anniversary of Katrina
There have been several days' worth of coverage. Here it is, in reverse chronological order. Link takes you the transcript; you can get video or audio from there.
- Battle Over Right to Return: Housing Advocates Occupy New Orleans Public Housing Office
- Fight to Reopen New Orleans Public Housing "Horrible Slow and Tragic"
- The Privatization of New Orleans: Curtis Muhammad on Tycoons, Trump and Gulf Coast Oil
- Jailed in New Orleans Two Weeks Before Katrina, Fmr. Corrections Officer Held for Four Months Without Charge
- The Danziger Bridge Killings: How New Orleans Police Gunned Down Civilians Fleeing the Flood
- "The Resilience of the People Is What Carries This City Forward": Poet Sunni Patterson & Hip-Hop Artist Truth Universal Reflect on New Orleans Two Years After Katrina
- New Orleans Hit By Another "Hurricane of Racism, Greed and Corruption" - Community Activist Malik Rahim
- "The Red Cross Has Basically Stolen Money from Victims in New Orleans" - People's Hurricane Relief Fund Blasts Katrina Aid Program
- The Privatization of Education: How New Orleans Went from a Public School System to a Charter-School City
- The Path to Destruction: Two Years After Katrina, Cleanup and Recovery Far From Complete